STRETCH FABRIC DESIGN
WHAT IS STRETCH FABRIC?
A stretched fabric is a non flammable sheet in PVC which is Stretched and tightened under the effect of heat to a track system on supporting walls or ceilings. The flexibility of the fabric and track system allows for the realization of all types of design. As with some clothing fabric, some types of stretch fabric allow diffusion of light to create more dynamics in the design pattern.More
Below you will find the different types of fabric design Arc n Des offers and more information about them.
This type of stretch fabric allows the creation of either raised or recessed relief images and designs in them. You can have your favorite native embroidery on your ceiling or wall and be able to feel the texture.
A series of light track system to form different type of lighting and patterns. Advantages;
- Very low voltage electrical system and power consumption
- Different varieties of colour
- Small and portable
- Illuminates a space in a homogeneous way
- Adaptable and blends with other existing design and types of stretch fabric
- Customizable, controllable and dimmable lighting
- Durability (10,000 hours minimum)
- Universal lighting system (any type of LED, RGB or warm / cold white)
3. PVC GLOSSY
With a high power of reflection, this amazing sheet merges the reflective capacity of a mirror, the manageability of the sheet and ease of installation.
Exclusively created to be installed on self standing frames of all kind of shapes (2D or 3D), these sheets give to the spaces a gorgeous decoration. The sheet can also be printed on and backlit.
4. PVC MATT
This is simply PVC without the gloss. it has no reflective property or backlit capability but it can still be printed on.
The translucent sheets are plain bare stretchable sheets with a unique characteristics of being highly permeable by light. This characteristics allows for the easy manipulation of different types of lights to create beauty, visibility and ambience. Thanks to its unique texture, the translucent fabric allows for uniform diffusion of light.
It comes in various colors and degrees of translucidity, allowing light to be diffused in more dynamic intensity and variance.
Its reflective property allows it to capture light on its surface, thus making it to possess a projection surface for videos, images or other lights.
6. UV PRINT
This is a special sheet that allows the reproduction of High definition, images, logos or patterns. It gives room for personalizing a design project. The limits to designing are endless with this technology, the only limit is your imagination.
WHY CHOOSE STRETCH FABRIC?
- allows for creativity
- Unlimited possible designs
- Easy adaptation to any surface, form, or place
- Fast, dry and clean installation (2 days Max)*
- Works with any type of light; suspended lights, spot lights, optical fibres, etc.
- Some types of sheets multiply lights by reflecting them.
- Effective vapour barrier
- can be washed and cleaned with water
- Impermeable and avoids or minimizes water damages.
ECOLOGY & RECYCLABLE
- Little to no use of energy
- long lifetime
- 100% recyclable
- non toxic
- In accordance with international safety requirements – classification M1
- No injuries or pain due to any disaster like a fire outbreak
- 10 years guarantee saves cost or replace or repairs.
- no maintenance
- Easily transferrable. Fixtures, though strong, are not permanently fixed. It could be relocated.
- Resistive to cold and heat
- Tension is constantly maintained
- ResistI’ve to sea water, chlorine, most gas vapours, etc.
- Resistive to significant loads caused by water damages.
- Along with the ceiling, stretched fabric creates a layer of air, which serves as an insulation mechanism.
Still not convinced, Contact us for more clarity.
Images are materials from a collection of Stretch ceiling installers, including Arc n Des. Arc n Des only uses these images to feed the imagination of visitors. Arc n Des does not claim ownership of images belonging to other designers.
*depends on the magnitude of the job