Coined from the words ARChitecture and (n) DESigns, Arc n Des is a Nigerian Real estate and Design organization born to cater for the ever growing need for affordable, quality and beautiful properties. Though having a large scope, our major focus is on residential dwellings. Initially in existence as Artistic Natural Designs, Arc n Des was created to include a Real Estate division. This upgrade has allowed Arc n Des to provide more services to its clients.
We have answered your questions for you;
1. Yes, you can have that fantasy building that you have been dreaming about but seems unrealistic.
2. No, it’s not going to cost you as much as you think.
3. Yes, it will pass all engineering standards and stand the test of time.
4. Yes, your design will be unique and tailored to your taste.
- Dedicated Quality service
- Customers satisfaction
- Large selection to choose from
- Timely execution
The most preferred organization by clients for Real Estate and Design services in Africa.
- Customer satisfaction
Finding your dream property can be very tasking and expensive. Our real estate department has built up a vast collection of properties to match the average daily request. These properties range from large multi-million naira mansions to self-contained apartments. Simply go through our collection to find what you are looking for. In the instance that the property is not found, to better serve our clients, Arc n Des offers the opportunity to request for a property and we will find such property.
At the design arm of Arc n Des, we create amazing iconic concepts for both exterior and interior aspects of a building, using the minimal required resources, without any loss to its structural integrity. We manipulate buildings to incorporate whatever you think, while managing the available resources (land, human and material).
We offer Architectural, Interior, Quantitative, Structural designs &/or analysis.
Sarah Francis is the Managing Director of Arc n Des. She brings to Arc n Des expertise from a wide range of working experience; from Executive sales representative at Cosharis motors, to Administrative Officer at Kimex cash & carry, Ireland. She has a Bachelors degree in Economics and Development Studies from Igbinedion University, Nigeria and a Masters degree in International Business from Griffith college, Ireland. She is well traveled, having spent much of her earlier years in United Kingdom. This has opened her to diverse cultures and practices, which she has transferred into the business world. Colleagues and close friends classify her as a highly responsible flexible innovative individual with willingness to learn and adapt.
Other projects Sarah Francis is involved in includes;
- CARS hub; an organization that provides automobile services, (as a Director).
- Let Youths Grow; an organization geared towards the development of youths (as a Director).
- A home spa and body relaxation business.
- Development of a range of hair care products specifically for the African hair.